Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Oscar Ouedraogo
Using the private token option for API access authentication and getting a OAuth error message “Invalid OAuth Request”
I am not sure why while using the new system, and the private token API access option, I get an OAuth error message  “Invalid OAuth Reque...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Roger Johnsen
Private API Token Authentication Documentation
I have not been able to find the documentation as to how to authenticate using Private API Token. The only thing I can find is: Once you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of James
RightSignature API functionality
Hi. I've just finished reading the API docs for RightSignature and there are two things I would like to do that don't appear to be possib...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ivan Hegedus
Old rightsignature api integrated to site , clients using new RS. Private API token not validating on site.
I am new user , Old rightsignature api integrated to My site , My clients are using new rightsignature, we are using private api token fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jason
API stream being disconnected
A couple weeks ago our web application stopped send contracts via the API, I have confirmed that TLS1.2 is enabled.  the error the server...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Isis Villuendas
Problem with right signature API request after Change account
I was using a temporal account to be sure it works for me before buying the licence. Everything works perfect. I was using the private t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kannan Chandrasekaran
Getting Issue while uploading and getting signed documents
We are using API tokens to upload documents and retriving signed document to our products. From this morning we are getting problem while...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Isis Villuendas
Problems using RightSignature API
I need to use authorizations but with a Post Method. I'm new working with right signature API and I'm not sure how to do it
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew C
Help with text tags one off document (docx)
I am sending a one off document to myself with two tags [s:a:r] and [t:a:r] for testing. When I open the link as the signer, I see exactl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Caryn Babstock
Uploading RightSignature documents with private token
Is there any way to access the old API using private token requests?  I work for a company that makes hotel software. We wrote an integ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Anand @GoCloudz
Callback has failed, pointing to salesforce org
Dear Team, I am trying to utilize Callback URL which is pointing to my salesforce org. But its failing, here is the log details: An doc...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Helpdesk
Our company API documents stopped flowing, with no change on our side, around 5:00PM EST yesterday.
We've made no changes to how we are utilizing the API and no updates to our website. As of yesterday at 5:00PM, documents are failing whe...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rusty Pancrazio
Users keep getting token expired message
I am using the Right Signature API to send out links to document signers, but it seems after 5 or 10 minutes, the tokens have expired bec...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angelique Ulep
bulk download of our documents in RightSignature
I've read in RightSignature documentation online that download of documents can also be done through API and that automation of its retri...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of abdul hannan
Problem in getting access token
hi,i'm using RightSignature API, I want to try this api with curl. when I request for access token it give "Forbidden" as response. what ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Minsung Kim
Can linux server program get a notice when sharefile directory has new upload?
Hi. When customer upload his data file upload to sharefile directory, I check it and run analysis program with this file manually. But I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Travis Cullitan
Status 500 Error with private API token
I'm having trouble connecting to the new RightSignature API using my Private API Token. I'm getting a Status 500 error when I run this Po...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey
Retry status update callback if it fails
Is it possible to configure RightSignature to retry failed requests for document status update callback? We use /templates/.../prepacka...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jonatan J
Issues with API token getting error Read/Write permission required
I'm getting this error with my new API token please help!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim Schug
Can RightSignature recognize sign fields created by pdf
Adobe PDF created sign fields
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question