Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 78
Photo of Daniel Dunn
Sharefile Encrypted Emails Printing
Hi, is there a way to print encrypted emails? We cant save them to our case management system as only the sender can view them. If we c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Felix Rosa
ShareFile Outlook Plugin error: D3DCOMPILER_47.dll cannot be found
Hi, my client is running Windows 7 x64. I downloaded and installed ShareFile Outlook Plugin for Outlook 2016. Whenever my client clicks o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Renato Dattilo
Browser out of date
2 users in my organization are experiencing this issue with the outlook add-in. Sharefile is greyed out - if you click on the icon for op...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ronda Stika
When I go to the download now for the new apps, I log in and cannot locate the download link?
Why can't I find the download link for apps?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ali Sadeq
is ShareFile has the ability to automatically encrypt emails that contain certain words, phrases, etc.?
ShareFile has the ability to automatically encrypt emails that contain certain words, phrases, etc.?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Cody Fahrney
Outlook Plug-in and Trend Micro
We are having continuous issues with Outlook freezing during the day. It happens intermittently, and to some users but not others. For so...
  • 5 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark Ludwig
E-Mail font switched to Calibri when including a ShareFile Banner attachment.
Keep font from changing to Calibri above ShareFile banner attachment.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Shaylan King
ShareFile Update to 5.3 Issue
I am working on trying to get one of my users updated to v5.3 of the Outlook Plug-In.  She keeps getting a pop up everyday that 5.3 is av...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Rico Droste
ShareFile Outlook Plugin
Can i remove the Upload from ShareFile option ? i already use some software restriction policy settings. so if there is some kind of f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shaylan King
ShareFile Plug-in Autocomplete error
I have had 3 users in the past week getting an error when trying to send a secure message through the Outlook Plug-In.  If they attach a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Lisa Zahn
Outlook plug-in disappeared and now I can't reinstall.
I've tried to reinstall, but keep getting this error message: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Richard
Email encryption options missing from admin login
We are a new Sharefile Partner and I have installed the Outlook plugin into Outlook however there are no options to send an email encrypt...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shaylan King
Sharefile Outlook Plug-In sending random emails?
Since installing the ShareFile plug-in on Outlook for some users, we have had some weird instances where an old email will send to someon...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefan Raben
2FA for receiving Encrypted E-mails / Attachments
Using ShareFile for sending encrypted e-mails / attachments is only taking care of the transport being safe.However if you send a message...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Donna Mendoza-Zapata
What has happened with customer support?
I’m appalled at the lack of customer support. Emails go unanswered. Hold time are unacceptablly long, in excess of 3 hours. Calls go unre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Curnow
"Attachments.html" getting blocked by mail filters
We've encountered a situation where the "attachments.html" file added to an email by the ShareFile Outlook Plugin is getting blocked by a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rob Walsh
Ability to remove attachments from the ShareFile Attachments list within an email
When using the ShareFile Outlook Plugin tool, after selecting a number of attachments to send in an email they are displayed in a table f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Goldwasser
Emails with ShareFile attachments plugged in via the Outlook Plug-in are too narrow for long filenames.
The latest ShareFile Outlook Plug-in creates a narrower table than previous plug-ins forcing long file names to be shortened with embedde...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Herman
Is it possible to request a file from someone external and have it be received by multiple ShareFile users?
We used a competing product that allowed clients to select multiple recipients and each recipient would receive a link to authenticate an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don
I try to attach a file and it encrypts even though I did not choose that option.
My frustration is the 20 minute hold to get tech support to assist. I don't have time to mess with this! Is there a simple answer to wha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question