Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 93
Photo of Bruce
Citrix Files vs Sharefile Desktop vs Sharefile Sync
Is there guidance available to explain the differences between Citrix Files, Sharefile Desktop, and Sharefile sync?  We're trying to figu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Donna Mendoza-Zapata
What has happened with customer support?
I’m appalled at the lack of customer support. Emails go unanswered. Hold time are unacceptablly long, in excess of 3 hours. Calls go unre...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joshua Hudson
Browser Out of Date when Signing into Outlook PlugIn
We are using the Sharefile plugin, version 5.3.1663.0 with Outlook 2016, Version 1808 Build 10730.20102.  I have a portion of my users re...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Shantilal Prajapati
Hi, If the user is deleted by the power shell script from sharefile. it is possible to recover user data form sharefile .
A user is deleted from sharefile. And user sharefile account contains share folder which shares some of the colleague working with him on...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Matt Bowers
Install Error 0x800c0005
I haven't seen anyone else having this issue, and was wondering if anyone knew a solution. Whenever I attempt to install the latest versi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of chris_s
is it possible to do a bulk version change?
I had a computer with sharefile sync that replaced a bunch of files with 0 byte files. Is there any way to do a mass/bulk replacement of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of klacol
How two register two domains in my sharefile windows client (name1.sharefile.com and name2.sharefile.eu)?
I am a member of an international organization that has local chapters in countries. Now they have one internation sharefile domain at na...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of matthew stainner
Workflow file size bug or feature?
The Workflow feature isn't working as we assume it should. Perhaps there's another way to use this feature, or a different feature for us...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Derek
Attachments fail to insert Outlook 2010 ShareFile plugin, random multiple builds
We have been having random issues with ShareFile and Outlook 2010, has happened for at least the past 4 builds of the Outlook plugin... R...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tom Steingass
Bug Report, Trigger, and Fix for BROWSER OUT OF DATE error
Good afternoon, We have been fighting with this issue for a while now, but after investigation, we have found the root cause, trigger...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Daniel Ploth
Sharefile integration with AD
I am looking for information or articles for sharefile integration with active directory. Any assistance would be appreciated. If anyone ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Miguel Angel Rosales Rodriguez
Outlook Plugin not staying logged in
Hi Sharefile is working good, but once in a while daily we have to log in, i believe we not far ago replace a cert but we have been told...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Merlis
CITRIX SHAREFILE OUTLOOK PLUGIN ERRORS
Hi
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Renato Dattilo
Browser out of date
2 users in my organization are experiencing this issue with the outlook add-in. Sharefile is greyed out - if you click on the icon for op...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
Photo of sekhar
StorageZones for ShareFile Data refernce doc
Hi All,Planning to implement StorageZones for ShareFile Data - Standard zones, SZC in HA configured, and want to access sharepoint or Net...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Yessica Centeno
How to get file count in folder?
I'm uploading multiple files into multiple folders. I need to check that all files were uploaded. How can I get a count of the files?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Callahan
Email Encryption within Office 365 Add-in?
I saw that an Office 365 ShareFile add-in was recently released however the only functions are to share and request files. Will the abili...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of sekhar
sharefile integration with Xenmobile
Hi All, We want to integrate sharefile with XenMobile and we are using Netscaler gateway as a loadbalancer for XenMobile server. I want ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefan Raben
2FA for receiving Encrypted E-mails / Attachments
Using ShareFile for sending encrypted e-mails / attachments is only taking care of the transport being safe.However if you send a message...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Richard
Email encryption options missing from admin login
We are a new Sharefile Partner and I have installed the Outlook plugin into Outlook however there are no options to send an email encrypt...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question