Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 114
Photo of Sophia Su
Release, ShareFile Web Application v18.43
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.43 which includes the following bug fixes. These changes will be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of CGM
Allow control of check in/out notifications
Our users complain about check in/out notifications. They do no comply with personal notification settings. They are included automatical...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.41
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.41 which includes the following bug fixes. These changes will be ...
  • Sophia Su, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.40
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.40 which includes the following improvements and bug fixes. These...
  • Sophia Su, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.37
*Note - originally posted on 9/18/2018 but the post was removed due to issues on Community.  We are pleased to announce the release of S...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.35
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.35 which includes the following bug fix. These changes will be av...
  • Sophia Su, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.33
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.33 which includes the following improvements and bug fixes. These...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.31
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.31 which includes the following bug fix. These changes will be av...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Glen Langlinais
Deleting Single Attachment in Microsoft Outlook Plugin
There needs to be a way to delete a single attachment when using the Microsoft Outlook  plugin.  Quite often you may multiple attachments...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.30
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.30 which includes the following bug fixes. These changes will be ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.29
We are pleased toannounce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.29 which includes thefollowing bug fixes. These changes were rele...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.27
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.27.  This release package contained mostly back end changes that ...
  • Sophia Su, 4 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ken Adamson
Downgrading an Employee account to a Client account
My company doesn't need to provide full SharefFile access to our outside salepeople.  Until today I was able to create an Employee accoun...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rico Droste
Outlook plugin request files banner
We have a nice banner when we make a download file using shareFile. could we make the same banner for request files instead of the text? 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.24
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.24. The following changes will be available to all customers in t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.23
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.23. The following changes will be available to all customers this...
  • Sophia Su, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.21
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.21. The following changes will be available to all customers in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Z C
File name is truncated in the banner (new version)
Anyway to revert back to previous version or an option to display full file name in the banner?  This is for outlook plugin.
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.20
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.20. The following changes will be available to all customers in t...
  • Sophia Su, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Sophia Su
Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application v18.13
We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v18.13. The following changes are available to all customers.  VDR:...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement