Conversations

Photo of Wim
Language Outlook plugin
We are using XenApp with Outlook 365. All settings are in Dutch. Only the Outlook plugin is in English. How can force the plugin to use D...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wim
Will it be possible to add ShareFile as a cloudservice in OneNote?
Some of our employees would like to use OneNote. For security en management reasons iwant to send these notes to ShareFile (also from a m...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Wim
FileBox in DriveMapper
Hello, is it possible to see the contents of the FileBox in DriveMapper? Greetings Wim
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerred Metts
Important Update for EU On-Prem Storage Customers
ShareFile has identified an issue currently impacting our EU customers utilizing on-prem StorageZones. If you are a customer utilizing on...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Fodidly
Lock Down ShareFile Drive Mapper in the Enterprise
I love the idea of the new Drive Mapper tool vs the Sync tool, especially for our XenApp environment.  However, I need to be able to limi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Wim
SharedFolders and OnDemand Sync
We have configured OnDemand Sync in our XenApp enviroment. Problem is that with OnDemand sync enabled, users cannot open the preferences ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Paul Ryan
StorageZone Connector drives web & ShareFile sync access
Just checking if there is a way for users to get to StorageZone Connected on premise CIFs drives via the web browser and Windows ShareFil...
  • 10 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Joseph
Cannot add ShareFile as a "Place" on Office 2013 Click-to-run (Office 365 version)
Whenever I try to add ShareFile as a "Place" in Office 2013, I get the message "Sorry, we're having server problems, so we can't add Shar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chrise Ra
invalid_request: user cancelled authentication
hello together, for several days the work does not have access to sharefile.eu with the outlook plug-in in collaboration with saml i hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem