Conversations

Photo of Wim
Will it be possible to add ShareFile as a cloudservice in OneNote?
Some of our employees would like to use OneNote. For security en management reasons iwant to send these notes to ShareFile (also from a m...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Wim
FileBox in DriveMapper
Hello, is it possible to see the contents of the FileBox in DriveMapper? Greetings Wim
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerred Metts
Important Update for EU On-Prem Storage Customers
ShareFile has identified an issue currently impacting our EU customers utilizing on-prem StorageZones. If you are a customer utilizing on...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Fodidly
Lock Down ShareFile Drive Mapper in the Enterprise
I love the idea of the new Drive Mapper tool vs the Sync tool, especially for our XenApp environment.  However, I need to be able to limi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Wim
SharedFolders and OnDemand Sync
We have configured OnDemand Sync in our XenApp enviroment. Problem is that with OnDemand sync enabled, users cannot open the preferences ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Paul Ryan
StorageZone Connector drives web & ShareFile sync access
Just checking if there is a way for users to get to StorageZone Connected on premise CIFs drives via the web browser and Windows ShareFil...
  • 10 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Joseph
Cannot add ShareFile as a "Place" on Office 2013 Click-to-run (Office 365 version)
Whenever I try to add ShareFile as a "Place" in Office 2013, I get the message "Sorry, we're having server problems, so we can't add Shar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chrise Ra
invalid_request: user cancelled authentication
hello together, for several days the work does not have access to sharefile.eu with the outlook plug-in in collaboration with saml i hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem