Bulk client upload

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago

Hi all,

Need some help on the following please - if I bulk upload a number of clients via excel file;

1. Will each new client be notified individually via a welcome email - so no client is aware of any other the other clients in the bulk uploads? i.e. Single email address in Welcome email, not multiple email addresses?

2. Will the clients in the bulk upload be automatically added to the shared address book - if so, is there any way of preventing this, as the email addresses are confidential and cannot be shared.

Many thanks

Jamie 

Photo of Jamie

Jamie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Leo

Leo, Official Rep

• 384 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Hi Jamie,

1. Welcome emails are always individual, as they include a link to log in to the account tailored to the specific recipient.

2. They are automatically added to the Shared Address book, and I don't see any way to stop it.  You would have to go into the Shared Address book afterwards and delete their emails from there.

-Leo
Photo of Jamie

Jamie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Hi Leo,

Many thanks for your quick reply and clarification, very much appreciated - bit of a pain having to delete manually from the shared address book, as I have 100's clients to bulk upload :(

Good news about the Welcome emails though :)

Regards

Jamie