Can't export to excel the activity log on my personal folders

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
In our company is very important to see the activity log on the different folders. 

When I make clic (As superuser) on the "Export to excel" option in the activity log page, it appears this message: 

{"code":"Forbidden","message":{"lang":"es","value":"[AUTH] Autenticación no válida"},"reason":"NotAuthorized"}
Photo of Pablo Aviles

Pablo Aviles

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • concerned

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Amelie

Amelie

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
If I understand your question, you are trying as a superuser to export your personal folder activity log? If it is so, I believe you have to be logged as yourself. not the superuser. 
(Edited)
Photo of Pablo Aviles

Pablo Aviles

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm the superuser, I don't have another account. We have different folder that I use for various clients. A couple of weeks ago, I do the same procedure (logged the same way) and works perfectly creating a excel file with all the activity in every folder. 

There a new way to do it? Or, I have to created a new user account to check the activity?
Photo of Amelie

Amelie

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I dont know if you have access to this section but to get the activity log for a lot of folders I am using the reporting section (company account info > reporting > create report). 
Photo of Pablo Aviles

Pablo Aviles

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you!!! I was referring to the one created from the option menu in the personal folder. But this one is better.