Citrix Files for Outlook v6.3.21.1 causing Outlook Today to become blank in Outlook 2016

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
We recently updated our plugin to v6.3.21.1 and have noticed that Outlook Today no longer works. I've uninstalled the plugin to confirm that Outlook Today resumes showing information. However, if i reinstall the plugin, the Outlook Today page is blank. 
Photo of Patrick Trumps

Patrick Trumps

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Hans Hegeman

Hans Hegeman

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Patrick Trumps

Patrick Trumps

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
That registry key did not exist on my machine. On a different user's machine, it did exist and I removed it but the same issue of Outlook Today being blank persists. Worth mentioning, this not isolated to one machine, it's all of our machines. Windows 10 64bit, Office 2016 32bit.
Photo of Hans Hegeman

Hans Hegeman

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same problem here. I'm waiting for a new version of the plugin.
Photo of Ryan Orlando

Ryan Orlando

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Tried deleting that registry key and the ones listed here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3099890/outlook-today-displays-no-information-under-section... but still the problem exists.  Started when we upgraded to v6.3.21.1 over this weekend.

Photo of Markus

Markus

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,
same problem here that registry key did not exist on our Windows Server 2016 (Citrix XenApp 7.15 CU4) with Outlook 2010. The reg. keys does not exist under HKCU and under HKLM it has no effekt if i remove the key outlook.exe (WOW6432)
Photo of Ryan Orlando

Ryan Orlando

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just tested, and this is still broken in v6.4.20.0
Anyone find a fix for this?