Citrix Files offline Beta feature does not work.

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
I am running Citrix Files version 4.4.48.0 on a Windows 7 machine. After restarting my PC and logging in I have a few startup programs running including Malwarebytes, Avira, Dropbox,and Citrix Files. After logging in the first three will take around 2 minutes to finish loading, but Citrix Files will take 10 minutes to load, longer in some cases.

I tried to find a workaround by enabling beta features and making folders and files available for offline access. However, I am not able to access anything as when I click the S: drive it says it is unavailable.

Could someone please correct me if I'm misunderstanding the Offline feature of Citrix Files? Do I still need to be using the Sync app?
Photo of Alex D

Alex D

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Michael Cooney

Michael Cooney

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Alex,

Can you submit your logs? You can do so by going to the tray icon, right-clicking and then selecting "Help" and then in the bottom of the Help window you should see an option to Submit your logs.

Can you also clarify a bit about what is going on, the drive mounts after logging in, but is not reachable for 10 minutes? And then after the 10 minutes you no longer face any issues?

Thanks,
Michael