Disable "Remember Me" option and "Trust this device" option

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Answered

I would like to force the users authenticate with their username and password and with the 2-step verification every time they login.

Would it be possible to give administrators the ability to enable or disable these options on the login page and the code verification page?

Or provide any other way to do this?

Photo of Teresa JD

Teresa JD

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ashlee Burch

Ashlee Burch

• 676 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Hi Teresa,
Currently, the 2-step verification option is something the user decides whether or not to use. There is no way to force the Employees on the account to use 2-step when logging in. This could be used as feedback for our Product team, however, for a future update, if possible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to help.
Photo of Teresa JD

Teresa JD

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Hi - Thank you for the reply.

I understand that we cannot force the user to do use 2 step verification however I wanted to know if there is a way to remove or disable the "Trust this device" option on the code verification page.

Photo of BKey

BKey

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Team,

for the security reasons we would like to make sure that all our employees and clients use two-steps but the possibility to trust a non-trusted device allowing simply bypass 2steps authentication.
Is there a change foreseen to fix this issue?