Does anyone one else have a problem with wait times on tech support calls? On hold for 56 minutes now.

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Does anyone else ever have a problem with someone answering the phone when you call Tech support? Been on hold for 43 minutes at this point. Just wondering if anyone actually works there?....
Photo of Russ Boisvert

Russ Boisvert

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • annoyed, angry, head hurts from music repeating

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Christopher Jutting

Christopher Jutting

• 19 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
They are likely very backlogged due to the password resets they did for all accounts over the weekend.
Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 74 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
well they created a lovely problem and now it effects everything else.
Photo of Ricardo Everson

Ricardo Everson, Employee

• 39 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
We are currently dealing with log in/authentication issue referenced on status.sharefile.com. Workaround will be to user 'Forgot Password' link for reset. We apologize for this inconvenience. 
Photo of Christopher Jutting

Christopher Jutting

• 19 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Will Citrix be providing additional details as to why they did this?
Photo of Ricardo Everson

Ricardo Everson, Employee

• 39 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes

Thank you for contacting Citrix. 

Citrix have identified some unusual logins to few Citrix ShareFile (aka. Citrix Content Collaboration) account. Based on our investigation to date, we believe an unauthorized party used credentials obtained from third-party sources to attempt to access and obtain information from Citrix ShareFile accounts. We believe these attempts were successful for a small percentage of Citrix ShareFile user accounts.

You will be required to change your password. New passwords should not be similar to the passwords previously used. Also, change your passwords on any other website or application on which you use a password that is the same as or similar to your password for the ShareFile Account. Please refer to the articles “Modify ShareFile Security Settingshttps://support.citrix.com/article/CTX227767 which will assist you in Password Management, and “ShareFile Password Managementhttps://support.citrix.com/article/CTX208278 which will assist you with the Forgot Password functionality, which is needed to reset your password.

Citrix is taking actions proactively to improve ShareFile security.

ShareFile Security Announcement

There has been a constant increase in internet-account credential (usernames and passwords) theft. Those same credentials are often used to access other accounts. In response to this, we are requiring a password reset and will be incorporating a regularly- scheduled, forced password reset into our normal operating procedures. Users will need to reset their passwords when loqqinq into ShareFile this week. We believe this is an important step to continue to help our customers use our solutions securely.

If you still have questions, please reply to this email and we will do our best to answer them. If we do not have an answer right now, a manager will reach out to you.

Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 74 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
probably not.  I have been posting in here asking for info on all these latency issues.  the only time they are in here is when they are posting about the silly updates to the web version of citrix
Photo of Khan Whang

Khan Whang

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Ricardo,
      Would there be an official announcement with detail of what you just stated about the successful attempts? The ShareFile Security Announcement that was provided was too vague.

Photo of WALDO

WALDO

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
How can I change my password when i can't even login with the old one?
They don't answer the phones either, I've tries all morning.
Photo of WALDO

WALDO

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
The password reset doesn't work either, I have not received an email with the reset link, I tried several times.  
Photo of WALDO

WALDO

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is anyone else have these issues?
Photo of WALDO

WALDO

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Ricardo, the password rest link doesn't work either. It says that an email will be sent to me IF my account is found but I have not received any emails, tries several times. Does that mean that my account is gone?
Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 74 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
where was that announcement regarding this small breach?

Photo of Tera L.H. Paleka

Tera L.H. Paleka

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I reset my password just fine, now where the hell are all my files. It is as if I just signed up for a new account. All my files that I have stored and used since 2011 are gone. All my client files that were uploaded this past weekend are gone. I'm on hold now an hour and 23 mins!!! NO JOKE... I can't work at all. My production is totally at a stand still for my entire company. I have 2 other employees that are not able to work and I have massive deadlines for homeloan closings today and this week. I am beyond angry. Somebody better reach out to me otherwise I'm gonna go all ham...
Photo of David S

David S

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Suggest you ask they credit your account to help ease your pain.