Failed Access Change Reports

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 11 months ago
Our Chief Compliance Officer asked me to run monthly Access Change Reports for several root folders in ShareFile. I set up a recurring monthly Access Change Report for each root folder (and subfolders) as well as for our entire ShareFile account.

Range: Last Month
Based on: Folder + Subfolders (also ran for Entire Account)
Recurring: Yes
Generate: Excel

Some of the root folder reports did not run and all the other root folder reports were empty, even though I know there were changes in the previous month. The report that was run for the entire account listed several changes including changes in the root folders which I had run individual reports for. I also have recurring daily reports to see if any changes show up at all and so far all of the reports for the last month have been empty. During this time, new employees have been hired and added to these folders and existing employees have been added to other folders. We do not use distribution lists. 

I also ran these same reports as not recurring and all of the reports failed, except for the report for our Entire Account.
Photo of Nadine Santiago

Nadine Santiago

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 11 months ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!