File Path Bar Should Be Static - Please Help

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
I use the Desktop Widget for Windows. My company has hundreds of folders and thousands of documents there. When I find myself having to navigate deeper and deeper into our files, I sometimes don't find what I need so, I have to navigate back to the beginning. However, because I have scrolled so far down, the File Path bar at the top of the application has disappeared so, I have to scroll all the way back up to find the path and navigate backwards. It would be REALLY helpful to the UI if the file path bar remained static. It's a small change (I think), but I know it would be helpful to all users. Are you guys open to making this change?
Photo of Lloyd Winston

Lloyd Winston

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Leia Stallings

Leia Stallings

• 69 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hi Lloyd, thank you for your feedback. We do not have any updates planned at this time for the desktop widget however we are working on a new desktop tool that will address the issue you reported. If you are interested in being a beta tester of this tool, please let me know and I will make sure you get added to the list. 
Photo of Lloyd Winston

Lloyd Winston

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your reply Leia.  I apprecaite your time and consideration.  I'm happy to beta-test if called upon.