I cannot get anyone from support to help our office

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Our clients have been having issues logging into ShareFile for about a month. And now we aren't receiving important notifications when the clients that can log in send us files. I have contacted support via phone, waited for a call back (never happened), have submitted tickets via their web application (all have gone ignored) and now today I was told I would receive a call back within 3 hours so I wouldn't have to wait an hour on the phone. After 4 hours I received an email asking for a survey about their customer service and decided to call back. I managed to reach a live person and after explaining mys situation and how frustrated I am they have put me on hold for 70 mins. 
Photo of Dani

Dani

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Extremely Frustrated

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Dani

Dani

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Just an update. I spent 2 hours and 10 minutes on hold. Pretty sure they weren't ever going to pick up and just left me there. 
Photo of Ross Bender

Ross Bender

• 57 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
This seems to be a problem noticed by many others (my organization included): https://community.sharefilesupport.com/citrixsharefile/topics/what-has-happened-with-customer-suppor...

Same experience when creating a case online. It will sit "unassigned" for days with no one looking at it
Photo of Dani

Dani

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Wow. That's ridiculous.