iOS URL Scheme

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
I am creating an app which will work with ShareFile.

I will display folders in my app, clicking these should open ShareFile App and display the folder content (As the user is signed in in my app with his ShareFile Account, he will also have access within the ShareFile App)

I know there is a URL Scheme.

If you create a share link, you will be able to open the link in the app with this URL:
ctx-sf://rhbmobile.sharefile.eu/d-%AliasId%

Where %AliasId% is the Alias Id of the share

My problem is, if I create a Share of a folder, the app will only display a folder icon and allow me to open the 'file' in the browser to download it. This is not the behaviour I want. I want to see the folder content as if I would have browsed to the folder with the app itself, does this functionality exist?

Unluckily, there is no documentation for URL Scheme, or at least I found nothing...

In DropBox, the scheme for the shared url looks like this "dbapi-2://1/viewLink?url=" + the SharedURL to open in the App
Photo of Cédric Wyss

Cédric Wyss

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Rohit

Rohit

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
were you able to resolve this issue ?

we are trying to implement something similar so it'd be helpful to know how you solved/worked around this scenario..
(Edited)
Photo of Sandeep Agarwal

Sandeep Agarwal

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We don't support URL scheme for external apps, it is used internally for communicating between Citrix apps only.
(Edited)
Photo of Adam B

Adam B

• 6 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Has this changed, or is this the case?