Microsoft Teams integration not working

• Problem
  • Updated 6 months ago
Anyone been successful in making ShareFile integration work in Microsoft Teams?

On my side I can add my ShareFile acccount and see folders but when I try to open one:
"We can't get your file. We're working on getting them back."

ShareFile on-premise, StorageZone controller 5.3 with Netscalers 11.1
Photo of Renaud

Renaud

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Technical Support Engineer

• 94 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Renaud,

ShareFile is already listed as a Cloud Storage option within Microsoft Teams under the 'Files' tab. To find the controls to enabled ShareFile, sign in to your Office 365 Admin Portal and under Settings Services & Add Ins Microsoft Teams > toggle the switch for ShareFilehttps://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-Blog/Microsoft-Teams-adds-third-party-file-in...

Let me know if this helps

Thanks 

Marques Deane
Photo of Renaud

Renaud

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
It's already enabled.
Integration is not working most of the time. Sometime it's working.
It's just not reliable and probably depends on Teams version and/or ShareFile version.
Photo of Brian LeComte

Brian LeComte

• 28 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Same issue here.  Spent 90 minutes on the phone with an engineer Tuesday and have no resolve.  We are on-prem customer and the engineer could log into his Citrix Files account from my Teams connector with no issues.
Photo of Etienne Coppin

Etienne Coppin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Apparently, we see only files that are hosted on the Sharefile public cloud zone. Is it in the roadmap to be able to present files in Teams coming from private Storage zones (on premise) and also from Network Shares connectors ? Thanks for your reply