My file upload performance is very slow (less than 10mb/s) but download is around 100mb/s

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
I have tested uploading and downloading to and from other sites in Atlanta and Dallas and I can consistently achieve 100mbs upload or download from the other sites.
Photo of Auto Test

Auto Test

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ashlee Burch

Ashlee Burch

• 676 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Hi,
The speed of the upload and download could be dependent on the location of the data center for your particular ShareFile account. It's best to contact Support at 1-800-441-3453 and have them give you the location of the data center so that you can do the appropriate speed tests to that location. For instance, some of our East Coast accounts have a data center located in Va, which could provide different response times.

I hope this helps!
Photo of chascoadmin

chascoadmin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same problem. We are on a 75Mb/sec line and are currently getting 40-80KB/sec on uploads... Not good.
Photo of Suji Sanjana

Suji Sanjana

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
The speed of the upload and download could be dependent on the location of the data center for your particular ShareFile account.

CCNA Training in Chennai | Matlab training in chennai | Cloud computing training in chennai | R programming training in chennai | Ethical Hacking training in chennai