Need ability to change "from" email address when sending document via right signature

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
When a document is sent, the signer receives it in an email from "documents@rightsignature.com"    If the signer has been in correspondence with someone from our company who has been using their regular email address and then the document comes from this other email address, we have seen many instances of the document getting missed, sometimes showing up in junk or otherwise just not being noticed because they weren't expecting it to come from a separate email.  I realize we can just give the signer a heads up, but that is easier to remember in theory than practice.

It would be great if I could select the "from" email address that I want to show up for the signer.  And also for a third party integration like Podio/Globiflow to be able to insert that same piece of data if the third party software is used to generate and send the document. 
Photo of Ben Kern

Ben Kern

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • Bummed

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Saravanan Kannan

Saravanan Kannan, Employee

• 50 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Ben,

Are you talking about this setting in branding? Is this what you want?

Thanks
Saravanan
Photo of David Dodds

David Dodds

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I think you are misunderstanding Ben's request here.  When I send a document for signature the person may need to the email letting me know of modifications that they would like to have done to the document.  The should (FROM THE EMAIL) be able to hit "reply" and that email should go directly to me (the sender) not documents@ right signature.com.
This is a MAJOR issue that should be fixed.
Photo of Ben Kern

Ben Kern

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
@David that is correct.  Im using Podio/Globiflow to generate and then send contracts.  It works great overall, but the one thing that comes up is sometimes the signer doesn't see the email because it comes from an email other than the person they have been in contact with OR as David mentioned, they wish to reply to request edits and the person who generated the contract does not get the reply.  So Im mostly interested in this feature being available when using a third party integration.
Photo of David Dodds

David Dodds

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I will say that a third party or otherwise all RightSignature emails sent for signature should have the reply address be set to the sender.  This makes things MUCH more efficient for the receiving person to communicate.
Photo of Ben Kern

Ben Kern

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
So...  Im assuming, based on the responses, that this feature is not something that I just don't know how to accomplish, but rather something that is not currently available?