O365 and Sharefile: dual entry?

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
Hello, my organization is trying to understand how to best use Sharefile and OneDrive for Business together with no duplicate entry.  The nature of our work is sensitive, and we need to be able to control who views documents very securely.  I understand that OneDrive and Sharefile integrate together; that one uses OneDrive for internal documents and Sharefile for client-facing.  
My question is, there a way to create all documents on OneDrive and have it automatically back-up/duplicate itself on Sharefile, so that we can just log in to ShareFile and then securely send and request documents from Sharefile?  Or, can we work inside of ShareFile only and be able to utilize all the features of OneDrive (simultaneous editing, autosave, versioning, office programs, etc.)

Thank you in advance!
Photo of Laura Corbiani

Laura Corbiani

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Gangadhar

Gangadhar

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Laura,

I believe ShareFile Sync meets your requirement. It's a sharefile app which provides with an easy way to access and synchronize folders from your ShareFile account to your local computer which automatically keep ShareFile files and folders in sync with your PC.

Sharefile Sync allows you to work on files from your computer, and easily upload and download new files. Please find the link to an article contains information on installing Sync on a Windows machine.

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX207680?recommended