performance issues?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
is sharefile experiencing issues again?  it is running real slow all tools are not connecting.  what is up with sharefile lately
Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 61 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Erwin

Erwin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yup. I am experiencing  te same. My API requests are also giving errors.
Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Employee

• 88 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Latency with ShareFile Service

New incident: Investigating 

We have received reports and are seeing issues with latency in the ShareFile service. This may impact logging in and using our web application as well as desktop tools. 

We are aware and investigating as a priority. We will provide an update as soon as new information is available. 

Time posted

Oct 22, 09:59 EDT 

Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 61 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
this has been happening frequently as of the past dew weeks.  is sharefile looking into resolve the root cause?

Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Employee

• 88 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Definitely, will be in touch

Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Employee

• 88 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Latency with ShareFile Service

Incident status: Monitoring

At this time, we have determined that the latency has been addressed and that the Citrix Files (ShareFile) application should be operating as per normal.

Our Operations teams are continuing to monitor for any further impact. We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused our customers.

Time posted

Oct 22, 10:19 EDT

Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Employee

• 88 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

The team will be working on understanding RCA and next steps to avoid the issue moving forward. 

Thank you, and please contact me directly with any questions.

Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 61 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
I think there needs to be an official statement when they do because I know I'm not the only client who is saying what is going on.  Sharefile is my only platform for doc storage so when you have an issue it effects us.  having this issue occur 3 times in the past few weeks and if it continues will launch me into a path to look into other platforms providers
Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Employee

• 88 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
I completely understand. Please go to this website for official details and updates to this issue:

http://status.sharefile.com/
Photo of jason MAMC

jason MAMC

• 61 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
no im looking for what you just stated which is a lamens report  (for those who wont understand) a RCA on that issue since it has been a repetitive issue.  this has to be impacting your SLA  as there have 3-4 instances in the past 3-4 weeks.  i think sharefile needs send a nice email/letter to customers to reaffim that this issue has been resolved.  i know stuff happens but when you see a pattern there is a cause for convern.