Powerpoint Graphics Corruption

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
When using Powerpoint through Windows 365 and saving changes by multiple users into our Sharefile account the graphics content of the powerpoint slides (jpegs, etc.) gets corrupted ruining the powerpoint presentation.  Not sure why this is happening.  I have thus abandoned the use of Sharefile and I am only saving my work on powerpoint presentations to a thumb drive. 
Photo of Stephen C. Buckley

Stephen C. Buckley

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Julie Jones

Julie Jones

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We are having the exact same issue! Did you ever get any other information on this?
Photo of Stephen C. Buckley

Stephen C. Buckley

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Never got any information or reply from Citrix/Sharefile.  But, the problem seems to have abated so that i am not leery of saving a ppt to Sharefile wary, but I am always a bit leery
Photo of Fola Yahaya

Fola Yahaya

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We're still having these issues and no response as yet from sharefile

Photo of Fola Yahaya

Fola Yahaya

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Also PDF comments seem to disappear :-(
Photo of Christopher Jutting

Christopher Jutting

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
We have been getting complaints of this as well. As well as PDF corruption too.
Photo of Fola Yahaya

Fola Yahaya

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
no word from sharefile on this? I'd hate to have to so back to dropbox
Photo of Jeremy Rios

Jeremy Rios

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Fola, Christopher & Stephen

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and for the lack of response to this thread.
Have you tried opening an official support case using either: 
https://www.citrix.com/support/open-a-support-case/
or 
https://www.sharefile.com/support
Photo of Fola Yahaya

Fola Yahaya

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
HI Jeremy

Yes I have...still waiting for a response
Photo of Jeremy Rios

Jeremy Rios

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you have a case number?
Photo of Fola Yahaya

Fola Yahaya

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Jeremy ..not yet
I just submitted my logs - On 31 August 2018 at 02:20, Fola Yahaya <fola@strategicagenda.com> wrote:
Hi Michael
We're now getting cases of missing files

I've submitted my logs Log '50f754'.
Photo of Jeremy Rios

Jeremy Rios

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok, I see the logs you submitted & the email you sent the CFWin team this morning.
Looks like Michael is already looking into it, but I will double check with him in the morning. 

Also, for future questions/concerns/comments with the Citrix Files Desktop Apps please initiate conversations here. You'll get a much faster response from the team.
Photo of Christopher Jutting

Christopher Jutting

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Has there been any progress on this? I got an earful from a senior level user for this exact issue last week. People are not happy with Sharefile since we switched over.
Photo of Michael Cooney

Michael Cooney

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Christopher, sorry that you are still having this issue. Would you be able to submit the logs for the affected user(s)? You can do so by right-clicking the tray icon, selecting help, and clicking the "Send Logs" button in the help window that pops up. Additionally, if you want to use the "Send Feedback" option you can provide us with some more details about exactly what case is not working for you and we can use that to help expedite our fix.