Release Notes, Citrix Files for Mac Beta 7

• Announcement
  • Updated 7 days ago
We are pleased to announce he release Citrix Files for Mac, Beta 7. You can download the beta from the following link: https://dl.sharefile.com/cfmac 

What's new
  • Mojave Fixes – Users may now install on macOS 10.14 Mojave (Note: The Mojave operating system won’t be officially supported while it is in beta)
  • Updated Signing Certificate – To help consolidate security prompts for future integrations, the app uses a signing certificate associated with Citrix instead of ShareFile.  This change means existing beta users will be prompted to approve the app’s kernel extension again when upgrading to beta 7.
  • Open & Edit for Adobe InDesign and AutoCAD
  • Miscellaneous crash fixes and other stability improvements
Documentation:
For more information about Citrix Files for Mac, please refer to the online documentation here: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX226351

Note: This app has undergone extensive internal and external testing but is pre-release software and has no official support. We welcome feedback via the "send feedback" link on the dashboard, or to cfmac.feedback@citrix.com
Photo of Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson, Product Manager

• 300 Posts
  • 44 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Christopher Jutting

Christopher Jutting

• 9 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Awesome.  The InDesign issue has been a problem for my users.
Photo of Christoph Link

Christoph Link

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Well done! Works fine under Mojave. Problem with duplicated folder view with German "Umlaute" has gone!
Photo of Shravan Sundaram

Shravan Sundaram

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I cannot install this. Keeps saying i need Admin prvileges which i know i have.
Photo of Prabhat Tyagi

Prabhat Tyagi, Employee

• 98 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Sharavan, 

Can you provide the exact error you are receiving or copy paste the screenshot? Also whats the macos version you are using? Please send these details via email to cfmac.feedback@citrix.com and we would help troubleshoot it.

Cheers
Prabhat Tyagi