Release Notes, Citrix Files for Outlook (ShareFile Outlook Plug-in) v. 6.2

• Announcement
  • Updated 1 week ago
ShareFile Outlook plugin is now is Citrix Files for Outlook for Windows. We would like to announce the newest release of the Citrix Files For Outlook, v. 6.2, is now available. 

How to get it:
What's New 

This release includes a package of performance improvements and bug fixes. Here are some highlights:

1. We have improved error message when storage limit is exceeded. To bypass this error message, you need to delete unneeded items from your ShareFile account, and try again. 

2. We have updated Citrix Files for Outlook to Add-in Express for Office v. 9.1 to improve performance.

3. We have updated Citrix End User License Agreement for all supported languages to remove ShareFile references.

The following issues have also been resolved:
  • Items might fail to attach if the email is saved as a draft.
  • The Custom Settings dialog might appear at the bottom of the screen.
  • The Citrix Attachments banner might appear outside of an email window.
  • Special characters not allowed in email address.
  • A “Browser out of date” prompt might appear after entering a subdomain. New registry value added to installer for IE browser compatibility to resolve the issue for the per-machine install option.
Who needs to know?
Citrix Files for Outlook 6.2 is for all customers.

Documentation
You can learn how to use the Citrix Files for Outlook, along with our other tools, at https://www.sharefile.com/support/technical-help.
Photo of Yelena Sharonina

Yelena Sharonina, Product Manager

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Beth Genter

Beth Genter

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
HI Yelena:  It looks like my unlimited shorage has been used up and I can not send encrypted documents via the Citrix envelope?  can you help me with this.  Could I delete files to create room in our Schenley storage?  I would like to send documents today?  thanks for your help! Beth
Photo of Yelena Sharonina

Yelena Sharonina, Product Manager

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Beth! Sure, you can delete unneeded files from your ShareFile account in order to bypass this message. You can delete files from your File Box or Personal Files folder. Please let me know if you have any questions. Lena