We would like to announce the newest release of the Citrix Files For Outlook, v.6.3, is now available.
How to get it:
- Users can get the latest Citrix Files for Outlook (formerly ShareFile Outlook Plug-in) from the "Apps" page within their account.
- Users on auto-update will receive this update soon.
- Admins of controlled environments can download this latest version at https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-content-collaboration/product-software/citrix-files-for-outlook.html
Upgrades to Connectors
- If you already have a Personal Cloud Connector linked to your account, you are no longer prompted to log on.
- You can now share a file from a Personal Cloud Connector that you have selected as a Favorite.
- You can now use single sign-on to log on to On-Prem Connectors (CIFS and SharePoint) when using Citrix Workspace app.
The following issues have also been resolved:
- When logging out from Citrix Workspace app, Citrix Files for Outlook might remain logged in.
- Citrix Files for Outlook might prompt to log on frequently.
- Attachments might auto-convert even if you are not logged on.
- Launching Microsoft Outlook after 15 minutes in a Citrix Virtual App or Citrix Virtual Desktop session would prompt for logon instead of using single sign-on.
- Top-level Personal Cloud Connector folders can be selected for share.
- When Personal Cloud Connectors are not configured, an empty logon page appears.
- Some settings are preserved after tokens have expired and a different user has logged on.
Who needs to know?
Citrix Files for Outlook 6.3 is for all customers.
DocumentationYou can learn more about Citrix Files for Outlook at https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-content-collaboration/citrix-files-app/citrix-files-outlook.html
Be the first to post a reply!