We are pleased to announce that the Citrix Files for Windows App, v19.7 is available for download.
How to download:
- Users who have previously installed Citrix Files for Windows will be auto-prompted to install this version, starting today.
- Citrix Files for Windows is available from the Apps page within the Web Application
- The application is available from https://www.citrix.com/downloads/sharefile/clients-and-plug-ins/
- Installation requires Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
- Local computer Administrator permissions are required to install the app
- Auto Check-out allows administrators to permit users to automatically check out Microsoft Office and AutoCAD files after opening. Auto Check-out is enabled using the updated Group Policy.
Folder conflict resolution
- Folder creation conflicts can now be detected and resolved if a user creates a new folder with a name that already exists.
General Quality and Performance Improvements, including but not limited to:
- Citrix Files mounting issue resolution
- Improved loading times for large video and image files
- Offline file improvements
- AutoCad file versioning issue resolution
Who needs to know?
Citrix Files for Windows is for both Enterprise and SMB customers.
For more information about Citrix Files for Windows, please refer to the online documentation here: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX228273 and https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-content-collaboration/citrix-files-app/citrix-files-windows.htm...