Release Notes, ShareFile Web Application 16.22

• Announcement
  • Updated 3 years ago
We are pleased to announce that the release of the ShareFile Web Application v.16.22 has been completed! The following features and improvements will be rolled out incrementally between now and the evening of January 27th.    

Bug Fixes

The following problems have been fixed: 
  • Client users were unable to create new users from the Add People to Folder menu.
  • Attempting to save a Remote Upload Form resulted in an error.
  • Attempting to Favorite a folder twice resulted in an error.
Enterprise-related fixes:
  • Attempting to move a note from one folder to another results in an error if the folders are on separate zones.
  • Inaccurate signature algorithm when copying and saving SP-Initiated SSO certificate.

Who needs to know?
The ShareFile Web Application version 16.22 is targeted for all customers.  

Documentation
You can learn more about the ShareFile Web Application, as well as our other tools, at the ShareFile Knowledge Base.
Photo of Jerred Metts

Jerred Metts

• 83 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Marcelo Rizzo

Marcelo Rizzo

• 32 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
When we will start seeing release notes for Drive Mapper?
Photo of Jerred Metts

Jerred Metts

• 83 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Hey Marcelo,

Thanks for the great question. I will need to speak with our Release teams about the prospect of posting Drive Mapper Release Notes here alongside the web app and the outlook plugin announcements. 

While I follow up on that, I can say that since Drive Mapper is more closely aligned with elements of our Enterprise product suite and the greater Citrix product family, new versions and their release notes are published directly to the primary Citrix website. Typically those kinds of releases include attached release notes and/or whitepapers that are more intuitively built into the Citrix site.

Those Drive Mapper and Sync updates are posted at the time of release at the following webpage : https://www.citrix.com/downloads/sharefile/clients-and-plug-ins/ , where you can also subscribe to RSS notifications when new updates are released. If you do the bulk of your file storage and sharing via the Drive Mapper app, I highly recommend subscribing to those notifications. 

Here's a link to our latest version of DM in case your version has not updated:  https://www.citrix.com/downloads/sharefile/clients-and-plug-ins/sharefile-drive-mapper.html

Thanks again for the question Marcelo! I'll update this comment thread when I have obtained more information.

-J
Photo of Aaron Russell

Aaron Russell

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
about 2-3 weeks ago my Drive Mapper went from working flawlessly to locking up my computer every other click to the point where I have to reboot. Where do I go for support?
Photo of Jerred Metts

Jerred Metts

• 83 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Hey Aaron, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry you've had to deal with the inconvenience over the last few weeks.

That sounds like it started around the time 3.5 was released...when you have an opportunity, I recommend reaching out to us via email ( support@sharefile.com ) or via phone (see sharefile.com/support for our toll free number ) so we can take a look and possibly grab some log files to find out where the app is going wrong.