We are pleased to announce the release of ShareFile Web Application v19.9 which includes the following changes. These changes will be available to all customers in the coming week.
What's new in 19.9
Miscellaneous UI changes
- Folder path displayed throughout the UI now supports navigating to Connectors.
- The Forgot Password message has been updated with more information.
Customer issues fixed in 19.9
- Trying to save a Microsoft Word file to ShareFile might result in an error.
- Attempting to move more than 15 files at a time to another folder might fail.
- RightSignature users attempting to change permissions of another user might not work and an error is displayed “[Error2] 403 Forbidden.”
- Attempting to change Folder Options to modify subfolders might not apply correctly.
- Users with larger than normal folder structures are unable to set retention policies.
- File Drops do not upload if “select recipient from drop-down list” is unchecked.
Who needs to know?
ShareFile Web Application updates are intended for all customers.
Be the first to post a reply!