RESET PASSWORD ALL FILES ARE GONE SINCE 2011. IT'S AS IF I AM A BRAND NEW CUSTOMER. WTHE????

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
RESET PASSWORD ALL FILES ARE GONE SINCE 2011. IT'S AS IF I AM A BRAND NEW CUSTOMER. WHAT THE????
I am on hold now for 2:39:22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unreal how my entire company is loosing a day of production because we can't access any files we have stored and that were uploaded by my clients. I am beyond mad. What is going on you guys! I log in and it's as if I am a brand new customer! This is nuts!
Photo of Tera L.H. Paleka

Tera L.H. Paleka

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • pissed

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Jeffrey Fawcett

Jeffrey Fawcett

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
The same happened to us. You need to just have your password reset and you will see your files again. I know it’s a pain. Not sure what’s going on with Citrix.
Photo of Elizabeth Friedmann

Elizabeth Friedmann

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Jeffrey- How did you get your password reset? I can't log in to the site to reset it, and when I sent an email using our company credentials, they sent me back info on some other company!
Photo of Jeffrey Fawcett

Jeffrey Fawcett

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just went to the login page on line and clicked reset password and it will send you a password reset link to your email.
Photo of Tera L.H. Paleka

Tera L.H. Paleka

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you for this info but I already reset it twice now. And guess what. I just got hung up on after 5 flipping hours on hold. No joke.. Look
Photo of Lukas

Lukas

• 13 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Do you have a Sharefile Admin in your Company. He could be able to Login via SSO and reset the Password for you.
Photo of Matthew

Matthew

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Use https://secure.sharefile.com/Authentication/Login to reset your password. You will receive an email from ShareFile with a list of accounts. Select "reset password" for the correct account in the list. You will be redirected back to the login screen upon successfully resetting your password. 
Photo of David S

David S

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm having the same issue.  Customer support is a joke!  I waited on hold for over an hour and then selected the call me back option.  So far it's been over 3 hours and still no call back.  The funny part of all this is on their main help page it says, "Real people. Real answers. Real quick." 
Photo of Matthew

Matthew

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi David. We've been getting hundreds of calls within the past 24 hours regarding this issue. We are working at maximum capacity to handle not only this password reset issue but also normal technical support calls that are still coming through.

It appears you are logging in to a client account rather your primary account. Reset your password by going to https://secure.sharefile.com/Authentication/Login#ForgotPassword. The email that you receive from doing this will give you a list of accounts with which your email address is associated. You will need to scroll down in the email to select the correct account to reset the password. 
Photo of David S

David S

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Matthew, while I can appreciate the call volume Citrix must deal with on a daily basis, it is of no concern to me.  We rely on the system working as it was promised.  This is what we pay you guys for.  When I'm not able to assess our data and my issue isn't resolved for over 3 hours then I question the usefulness of the platform and if this is what we should be using.  Again, as I originally stated, the tag line on the help page is "Real people. Real answers. Real quick."  I'm sure there are real people working there, who can provide real answers.  It's the real quick part of the equation I haven't found to be true.