S drive Not Accesible

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago

I have been using the S drive for a few weeks. This morning I got an error that says it is not accessible. I have reinstalled the "CitrixFilesForWindows-v4.4.48.0" twice but I still cannot access the S drive. At one point I got a message that says "Unable to login to your account. Your access tokens might be expired or revoked" and it gives me an option to re-login, but it still does not work. I can access through the web and FileZilla and my boss is having no issues with his S drive. 
Any Ideas?

Photo of Denis

Denis

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Guterres

Guterres

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Denis, I've had a similar issue but never saw that error message. Do you continue to receive that message each time you try to login? Do you have access to the administrator/supervisor account? I would advise double-checking the security(access-) settings for the specific user account. Do you have an option to reset your password via the "forgot password"-option in the logon screen? If not I would manually try to reset the associated password in the web portal.
Photo of Denis

Denis

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your reply. The issue seems to have cleared since yesterday. Today it mapped by itself and I am able to access through the S drive