Send encrypted email from Outlook

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
An example of this is SecureMail by Datamotion. The email is encrypted and transmitted to the other email address... I believe the message is automatically saved as a PDF file with a set password and sent as an attachment. Confidential info is emailed in the body of the email all the time, so a way to securely send emails would be great. 
Photo of Steven

Steven

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jordan Berkley

Jordan Berkley

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Steven -thank you for your suggestion. Serendipitously, we are hard at work on a solution that will do just that -enable you to send encrypted email from Outlook to anyone, regardless of their email client. It will encrypt the body of text along with any attachments that are found (attachments, of course, you could always do before).  We plan to conduct a beta with a small set of our customer in mid-Q3. We'd love to have you participate in the beta if you are interested.  Please let us know soon.
Photo of Dan LeBaron

Dan LeBaron

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Did thks solution ever go to beta?
Photo of Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson

• 373 Posts
  • 63 Reply Likes
Hi Dan,

Yes, Encrypted Email is still currently in beta with a small set of our customers.
Photo of Caleb

Caleb

• 14 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Can you send me information on this beta encrypted email solution? Thanks
Photo of Joey Shook

Joey Shook

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would also like information on this beta version of the encrypted email, if possible...