Sharefile VDR SSO with GSuite error

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • (Edited)
We use both Sharefile and Sharefile VDR.  SSO with GSuite is working 100% fine with our Sharefile account (company.sharefile.com) but not with our VDR account (company.securevdr.com). I've followed the GSuite SSO implementation guide provided by Sharefile.

In GSuite, users are able to sign into VDR when they click the App Grid from within any GSuite app, and choose ShareFile VDR.  They get signed in as expected - no issues there.  However, if they try signing in via company.securevdr.com and click "Sign In" under "Company Employee Sign In", they are prompted, as expected, to enter their GSuite email address and credentials, except instead of being signed in, they get this error screen

Any ideas? I called Citrix Sharefile support, and was told that support is not able to troubleshoot SSO issues.
The annoying part is that our non-VDR account is working perfectly fine, and I've essentially duplicated the GSuite SAML App settings between non-VDR and VDR...all that changed is the URLs of the app. Thanks in advance!
Photo of Zak Shewchuk

Zak Shewchuk

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Chris

Chris

• 19 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Have you attempted to debug the SAML responses yet to see if everything is being passed correctly (Correct URLs, correct email address, etc)? 

If not, that'd be a great first step. I'd recommend the SAML Chrome Panel: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/saml-chrome-panel/paijfdbeoenhembfhkhllainmocckace 

From there you can see all the SAML responses, etc. If you need help reading them, feel free to post them here and I can give it a go.