tech support seems shambolic

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
seeking Tech support with file sync app, from cirtix staff.

note to cirtix.
how unprofessional is it to have a create a get satisfaction account just to speak to tech support.

I tried to log online in your 'citrix logon ' page and it refuses to
work with my ID created at Sharefile sign up time, and now wont let me create a new user as the email 'is in use'

So.
The sate of play.  we are a new user and simply want to talk to Citrix staff about their file sync app not working with large files. We have an 18 gig file to load online . the Sync app seems unstable and is missing core features i would 100% expect, like % complete time and data to upload remaining.

once im sure you guys had live chat support, fast and easy to access. thats why i bothered with the free trial.
im damn sure i wont pay hundreds of dollars a month or go entreprise if i cant get hold of anyone to fix issues that shoult not be there in the first place.

I dont want to speak to people on a forum, i want to speak to EMPLOYEES who know their own systems.

Disappointing experience so far.

Photo of m

m

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of m

m

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i would get your live chat back asap if i were you. i wasted 30 minutes of my life posting on a website i never want to return to
Photo of Leo

Leo, Official Rep

• 400 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi m,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having in trying to reach our Support team.  However, our Support team does not directly troubleshoot through the forum as we would not want to disclose your account information publicly.

As you've indicated that you are on a free trial, Support is available by phone at 1-800-441-3453, 8AM to 8PM Eastern Time.  If you do not wish to wait on the phone, you can open a case at this address, and a representative will reach out to you: https://support.citrix.com/cscase#/

If the hyperlink does not work for you, you can visit our website at www.sharefile.com, select the "Help Center" link on the upper right, then the "Contact Us" tile, and finally the "General Help" link.  This will take you to the same location and allow you to open a case.

As a suggestion, if you are needing to uploading a large amount of data one time only, we normally recommend using the Data Migration Tool.  Both Information and the download link for this tool are available here: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX215005

-Leo 
Photo of m

m

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i dont want to troubleshoot via a forum, i wanted to speak to live chat tech support that seemed to be there when i priced up business sharing options last month and now seems to have vanished.