The HTTPS API returns errorMessage: NOTFOUND with errorCode:350 for a valid file

• Problem
  • Updated 6 days ago
Hi,

We are using sharefile HTTPS API for over many years. It has been working smoothly for the entire period. However, since last Friday, without any change in our code, our production systems started failing while calling below HTTPS api endpoints.

<account>.sharefile.com/rest/file.aspx?path=<FULL_PATH_TO_FILE.PDF>&op=get&fmt=json&authid=<token>

Until now, this endpoint was responding with a file content. However now it responds with below json.

{"error":true,"errorMessage":"NOTFOUND","errorCode":350}

I have manually tried to check the file at the specific location in ShareFile Web and file was there and I could download it successfully.

I also tried to find out the documentation but it looks like it has been removed from the internet for the HTTPS API. 

Can you please help as moving to V3 will be time consuming for this production issue.

Photo of Jigar Patel

Jigar Patel

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Kevin Glenn

Kevin Glenn, Senior Technical Support Engineer

• 155 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Hi Jigar,

Can you shoot me an email with your account information? I can be reached at kevin.glenn@citrix.com
Photo of Jigar Patel

Jigar Patel

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the response Kevin. Sent an email. 
Photo of luk

luk

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Kevin,

We're encoutering a very similar issue, I just mailed you the details.

Thanks!!
Photo of Kevin Glenn

• 155 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Thanks Lukasz!
Photo of Pieter

Pieter

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Hello,

- I'm a colleague from Lukasz -
After you reset our account to the old sharefile version, it worked again for a couple of days. However, this weekend, we were "upgraded" to the faulty version again.
Could you fix our account on the older version again, and make sure we don't get auto-upgraded to the new sharefile version again?

Thanks,
Pieter

Photo of Jigar Patel

Jigar Patel

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have marked the same thing on our side. We were also upgraded to faulty version again.
Photo of Peter Tuffrey

Peter Tuffrey

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We are having the same issue, can you please provide the solution on how to rectify this
Photo of Kevin Glenn

• 155 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
Hi Peter,

Can you shoot me an email with your account information? I can be reached at kevin.glenn@citrix.com
Photo of Peter Tuffrey

Peter Tuffrey

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've emailed you the account details you requested.
Photo of Jose M. Gandara

Jose M. Gandara

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Kevin,
We have the same isse.
What information do you need to solve the problem?
Thanks.
Photo of James

James

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi We are having a similar issue.  I can get a list of files in a folder using 'folder'-'list' parameters but it fails when our code calls 'file'-'getex' if that helps!
Photo of Rob

Rob

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
We are having this issue intermittently, while trying to get folder ID's using 'folder' and 'get'.
/rest/folder.aspx?path=%2FSome%2FFolder+Name&op=get&fmt=json&authid=...
Like the OP, I checked and confirmed the folder is there.
In our case, the next attempt will succeed (could be several minutes to an hour later), but then days later we see another failure.