The search function is not working

• Question
  • Updated 2 days ago
The search function does not retrieve any results, even when I am searched for titles I already know exist.
Photo of Louisa

Louisa

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Amelie

Amelie

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Working for me.
Photo of LRushforth

LRushforth

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Search function works only sometimes for me, either.  Most of the time, it does not find meaningful results.  See https://rlklegal.sharefile.com/d/s190928d54ba453ca.
Photo of Ryan Orlando

Ryan Orlando

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We have noticed ourselves the inconsistent searches for the past few weeks.  You pretty much have to search at least 3 times to make sure the folder you are searching for does not really exist.  Often, on the second or third search the folder finally shows up, where it did not on the first one or two searches.
To be honest, it usually works.  But about 10% of the times the searches don't come up correctly.
(Edited)
Photo of LRushforth

LRushforth

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I appreciate your comment, but our experience is that some folders and files never appear, even after multiple searches, and other folders and files always are consistently found on the first search.  Two weeks ago, we never had a problem, and now the problem is consistently inconsistent and unreliable.
Photo of Anna B

Anna B

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Our office has this same problem, I've had a ticket open with ShareFile support for almost a month and it has not been solved. They keep pushing out updates to see if it solves it but it hasn't. Very frustrating.
Photo of LRushforth

LRushforth

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Agreed.
Photo of Prabakaran V

Prabakaran V

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We also having the same problem among all the users in our company.  A week ago sent a request support team but no response yet.
Photo of LRushforth

LRushforth

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hopefully, someone will take notice soon.