Unable to login to community site

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
Might be a little off topic, sorry. This question is about logging in to the community site, not logging in to any Citrix product. I am unable to log in to the community site normally. When I click the link to log in I get a white box with no fields to enter information.

I was finally able to log in by using the saved information in my LastPass account, but it took a while to figure it out. This is happening on multiple computers (Windows 10) with Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge browsers.

I tried to ask about this on the Get Satisfaction site but the same thing happens there, so I was hoping someone here had run into the same problem and had a solution.

Tom
Photo of Tom Siemers

Tom Siemers

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • perplexed

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Technical Support Engineer

• 119 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Tom,

Have you tried this on a computer outside your network to see if the problem is internal to your network.

Thanks,
Photo of Tom Siemers

Tom Siemers

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Marques,

It works fine outside of our network. It looks like something inside out network doesn't like one of the scripts that runs when the login box pops up. We're working on figuring out how to unblock the script.

Thanks for the reply. It's nice to know that support looks through the forum!

Tom
Photo of Marques Deane

Marques Deane, Technical Support Engineer

• 119 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Afternoon

Glad to hear you have a course of action. Please let me know how it goes and definitely let us know if you need us.

Thanks,