Unannounce and Inefficient Chages to ShareFile

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
The unannounced and inabilty to view pictures when the thumbnail setting is selected is a completed disservice. Having to mouse over to see an ever smaller view or individually having to click on each picture is completely ineffecient when having to look through hundreds of photos. Please revert back to being able to view the thumbnails and not the blue box!
Photo of Seth jones

Seth jones

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Frusturated, Mad

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Tim Norris

Tim Norris

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
In a browser, you can switch to thumbnail view.  That's the only way I've ever been able to view thumbnails.  The thumbnail listing is not a view option on the mobile apps that I am aware of, you have to click on each picture to see a preview.  (Dropbox has a really sweet Carousel now...which my users like to tell me about.)  Also, a big negative is that thumbnails do not work on any photos that you have on a Storagezone...they only work on photos stored in the cloud...which is crazy.

I'm reeeeeeaaaaaally hoping we get rapid feature improvement.  We moved from Dropbox for business back in October, and we have folks looking back fondly.