Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4561 - 4580 of 5198
Photo of Vernon
Enhancement Request: Preview Window
The preview window is an outstanding tool for quickly reviewing numerous pictures or files within a folder without downloading. The FIND ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Anderson
Release Notes, Outlook Plug-in 3.4
ShareFile Outlook Plug-in 3.4 is now available for download from the 'Apps' tab in your account or from: http://www.citrix.com/downloads/...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Allen Miller
Two Factor
I set up two factor authentication and used Google Authenticator app on my android phone. When I enter a 6 digit code supplied by the au...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris
SSO CIFS Connector
I am having real problems getting SSO working when connecting to an existing Network Share.  I am using the latest ShareFile client for A...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andy Skrenes
Sub-Folder Notification Inheritance
A user is in a group that is set to receive upload notifications for a folder. The user chooses to turn off notifications for this folder...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michele Houston
Link one file to another
We're trying to deal with confusion over where a particular file can be found in ShareFile. It would be great to be able to create a file...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea