Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4661 - 4680 of 4698
Photo of Christina Thorstensson
Payment
Hi I have payd 863.36 Swedish Money but fore what? I need your help in my QuestionSincerelyChristina
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michal Minarik
User Home folders design
Hello, I'd like to ask someone deeply into SF design which setu would be best to actually map individual user windows home drives. I'v t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave Wilga
Company field
We are a public corporation who needs to respond to Freedom of Info Act requests.  In publishing our bid documents via Sharefile, we need...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrey
My Files - Retention, Permissions...
We are looking for a way to Synchronize/Backup personal data for our users - "My Files and Folders" looks like the right place for it but...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Leia Stallings
ShareFile Release Notes 18 April 2014
ShareFile customer accounts will be upgraded with the fixes below, between April 19th and April 25th. Bug Fixes: 65996 - Issues wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Karen
Client Notifications
Does a notification set for 'in real-time' go out to a client for every single file uploaded to the same folder if there are multiple fil...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spatacean Nicolae
citrix app open and close in windows 7
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lukas Wachter
NetScaler: install Web Interface
Hello, I would like to install the Web Interface on my Citrix NetScaler. I saw in the Documantations of Citrix, that I must download ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin Nuzum
Citrix's Response to Heartbleed
SSL Security Update:  Heartbleed bug   This week a vulnerability was disclosed in OpenSSL (CVE-2014-0160), a technology widely used...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Bill Stone
Heartbleed
What is Sharefile's position in relation to the Heartbleed vulnerability?
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hiren Joshi
complaints
How do I make a complaint about Citrix Share Support? Having searched extensively through the sharefile site and the Citrix Global site t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vaughan Schipplock
How do I change the administrator?
The employee marked as "Administrator" has left our company. I have access to this account, but I cannot see how to assign another emplye...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason Fuchs
Avoiding duplicate emails to users in multiple groups.
Currently, if you want to send the same message to several distribution groups at once... then any users who happens to be in several of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leia Stallings
ShareFile Release Notes 4 April 2014
ShareFile customer accounts will be upgraded with the functionality below, between April 5th and April 11th. Features:Updated Storage an...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Andy Friedrich
Modifying User Security Using an Android Phone
I am the admin for our ShareFile Site and use a Galaxy Note 3 and love the ShareFile App but I get a lot of requests to add or modify a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of David Purvis
Help us out and you could win a $100 Amazon gift card!
We’re trying to learn more about how we can make our website easier to navigate, so we’re conducting a card sort project. And, we need yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Dave Pattison
ADFS for single sign on - SSO
Hello, I found a document describing the configuration for ADFS single sign on. On the sharefile side, the guide says to go to the single...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bernhard Laussegger
Enterprise Sync tool - remote folders not loading
At configuring a new sync job to a new sharefile domain the remote folders dont show up. Stuck at loading (...) A second sync job to anot...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Leia Stallings
ShareFile Release Notes 21 March, 2014
ShareFile customer accounts will be upgraded with the functionality below, between March 22nd and March 28th.Features: Updated email not...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of MC L
ShareFile for Salesforce
The ShareFile for Salesforce requires setting up Salesforce as a SAML Identity Provider. We are already using Okta as our identity provid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered